Adventure OutfitterJennifer and Travis Reed
P.O. Box 576
Phone : 406-450-1267
Chief Mountain OutfittersPaul D. Fitzgerald
3253 Hwy. 464
Phone : 406-338-3565
BLACKFEET FISH AND WILDLIFE ANNUAL REGULATIONS PERTAIN TO COVID-19
Pursuant to Blackfeet Tribal Ordinance 121 ALL non-resident person(s) entering onto the Blackfeet Indian Reservation to hunt within the exterior boundaries of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation will adhere to the following:
- They must Self-Quarantine if traveling from, or through an infected area;
- They must immediately notify Blackfeet Covid-19 Incident Command if they show/develop any symptoms of Covid-19 while on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation;
- Must wear a mask at all times in public places on the reservation;
- They must provide the Blackfeet Fish & Wildlife Department the name and address of where they will be staying while on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation, and they must disclose the names all persons within their hunting party;
- Must Purchase their tags online at blackfeetfishandwildlife.net, or over the phone by calling the Blackfeet Fish & Wildlife Dept. at
- Non-Member & Non-Descendant Hunters must purchase their tags through a licensed outfitter.
- Comply with all social-distancing, and CDC guidelines pertaining to Covid-19, and comply with the provisions established in Blackfeet Tribal Ordinance 121.
It will be the responsibility of each Outfitter to ensure that:
- The Outfitter and the Client(s) thereof are restricted from public places during their hunt;
- The Outfitter is responsible for ensuring that face-masks are worn at all times, except when outdoors and where social-distancing is possible;
- The Outfitter must provide Blackfeet Fish & Wildlife, and the Blackfeet Revenue Department:
3A. The Name of their Client(s);
3B. The Name(s) of any additional people traveling with the Client(s);
3C. The date(s) their Client(s) will be on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation;
- The Outfitter must take the temperature of themselves, their clients, and their client’s party daily. A temperature higher than 100.4F in an adult, and a temperature higher than 99.5F is considered a fever.
- The Outfitter must immediately notify Blackfeet Incident Command if they themselves, their client(s), or a person in their client’s party shows/develops any symptoms of Covid-19, and the hunt must be postponed until incident command authorizes further activity.
NON-RESIDENT/NON-MEMBER FISHING LICENSE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE;
NON-RESIDENT/NON-MEMBER RECREATION /CONSERVATION
LICENSE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE;
ALL FURBEARER TRAPPING & ALL BIRD HUNTING LICENSE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE;
ALL SUSPENDED PRIVILEGES MAY BE REINSTATED DEPENDENT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC